Holey guacamole! My favourite raw slice to date! So simple and easy to create and the taste is so delish!
Serves: 6 small slices
Recipe Benefits: Gluten-free, raw, vegan
Equipment Required: Small loaf tin + blender
1/2 cup cashew butter
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup maple syrup
15 medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
*You may need to add a little water to
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1. Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place base ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Spread the mixture into half of the loaf tin, the base may be quite sticky, so you can use a spatula to spread the mixture if need be. To square up the sides just use a spatula.
4. Place the base into the freezer while you prepare the filling layer.
5. Place the caramel ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
6. Spread the caramel over the base ingredients and place in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
7. Place the crushed peanuts over the caramel and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
8. Serve with some choc sauce and coconut ice cream or on its own.
Recipe by Brynley King