Who doesn’t love pizza?! This one is completely grain and gluten free which means that it’s pretty much a super food! Yep, it makes you magical! We say whip this up for your friends and they’ll never know they’re eating delicious, healthy, pizza! Also, you can actually pick this pizza up like old school style.
- 1 cup cassava flour (or 1 and 1/2 cups tapioca/arrowroot flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (use 1/2 cup if you used tapioca)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter melted
- 1 tbs. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
Toppings (feel free to use your own!)
- Leftover tandoori chicken
- 1 avocado
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 10 button mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup grated organic parmesan cheese
- 100% tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix the flours, salt, and rosemary together. Leave this for now.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs. Then add the coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, and ghee, mix until combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the bowl with the flours, stir super well.
- Spread the pizza mix onto the prepared baking tray. We made ours into a circle shape. It should be about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top!
- Take out, add your toppings and place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with extra salt and oil if you like!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Creators of the recipe: The Merrymaker Sisters
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.