Tarts – not just a wicked treat, now a healthy snack option! These Raw Chocolate Mousse Tarts are super easy to make, a guaranteed crowd pleaser, and make a cute little gift for that special someone in your life!
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup buckwheat powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coco nectar
- Dash water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
Chocolate Mousse Filling:
- ½ cup cashew
- ½ cup macadamia
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao butter
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 tsp mesquite
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1. Preheat the oven to 140 degrees celsius.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all base ingredients until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Press the mixture into 6 holes.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until just golden. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the ingredients for the chocolate mousse in a high-speed blender (I use a Vitamix).
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place into a bowl and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Distribute the mousse amongst the tarts.
- Serve as is or refrigerate for a more firm consistency of the mousse.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
😋 😋 😋
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.