If you’re anything like us, you’ve got a serious case of procrasti-baking hitting you on the weekends. Nothing says “avoiding life responsibilities” like whipping up a batch of delicious treats! So let us give you another… and trust us, they’re gooood. Grease up those baking pans – you’ll never want to stop making these Peanut Butter Blondie’s!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp mesquite (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 100g raw dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir.
- Next, add all the ‘wet ingredients’ and mix until well combined.
- Stir through the chocolate.
- Grease and line a rectangular baking tin (about 15 x 25 cm).
- Place the mixture into the lined tin and flatten using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until it is just cooked through.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.