Who doesn’t love a good snack? We sure do! Especially when it’s as delicious as these Raspberry Lemon Bliss Balls. The perfect blend of all the best ingredients, all you have to do is roll and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 8 dates (pitted and chopped)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Extra shredded coconut to roll the balls in
- Add the ingredients to your food processor (as shown above), then blend together until creamy and smooth.
- Grab tablespoon-size chunks of the mixture and roll into ball shapes.
- Gently roll your Raspberry Lemon Bliss Balls in the extra shredded coconut to coat them.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before consuming.
- Voila! Enjoy your tasty new snack!