Next time someone asks you, “feel like cake?” You can say, “YAASS” without the guilt, especially when it’s this Raw Cookie Dough Cheesecake! And there’s NO baking required – simply blend, pour and set! Yep, you’re going to be everyone’s new favourite.
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water (add depending on how much you need)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 21⁄2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream (coconut milk also works)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted Swirl
- 1 heaped tsp cacao
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp pure maple
- 1 dash hot water
- Grease a 15cm diameter cake tin, lined with baking paper.
- Place all ‘base’ ingredients except cacao nibs in a high-speed blender. Pulse until combined.
- Press approximately half the mixture into the tin and place in the freezer.
- Put the other half of the mixture aside and stir in cacao nibs.
- Place in your blender the ‘cake’ ingredients. Blend for about 1 minute or until very creamy and smooth.
- Pour into cake tin. Drop spoonfuls of the remaining mixture into the cashew mixture (submerge them completely!) Save some to roll into balls to place on top of the cake at the end.
- For the ‘swirl,’ combine all ingredients and then place spoonfuls on top of the cake. Use a toothpick to create a swirly pattern.
- Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes, plus 4 hours freeze time
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.