Craving something a little sweet for brekkie? Get your sweet fix without the guilt with this Chocolate Parfait recipe! Super yummy and packed with the good stuff, you can whip this bad boy up in a jiffy. Now that’s our kind of recipe!
- 2-3 tbsp caramelized buckinis
- 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Strawberries and kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 chopped and frozen banana
- 1 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- cacao nibs, to serve
- In a jar, place the buckinis. Layer with the coconut yoghurt and fruit.
- For the smoothie, place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour on top of the other ingredients and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.