Craving something sweet this weekend? Need to get in somebody’s good books? Or just procrasti-baking? Whatever your excuse, these Cinnamon Donut Cookies are an easy, fun way to tick all those boxes. And they’re good for you, meaning you can go back for seconds (or thirds)!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Extra cinnamon and coconut sugar to dust
- Melted chocolate to serve (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, place all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a tray lined with baking paper and flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and sprinkle with the extra cinnamon and coconut sugar.
- Serve with melted chocolate, if desired.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.