Craving something different? These vegetarian Spiced Zucchini Fritters are an easy way to, well, spice up your lunch or dinner! Perfect as a snack or a meal with a side of salad or veggies. Best of all, you can whip up a batch and share them with your friends. You won’t even have to tell them it’s healthy!
- 3 large zucchini, grated (excess moisture squeezed)
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 large handful chopped parsley
- 1 large handful chopped mint
- 1 large handful chopped coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 organic eggs
- ½ cup cashew meal (cashews blended to a flour)
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Melt 2 tsp coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Drop spoonfuls into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- Serve with avocado dip.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.