Are you a summer fruit fiend? Then this super easy Vegan Mango Sorbet Bowl will be heaven for you! Made with the best kinds of fruits, it’s the perfect, high-energy way to start the day. All you’ve got to do is blend and enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 large frozen bananas (peeled and chopped)
- ¼ cup coconut water
- Fruit and buckinis, to serve
- Place the mango, banana, and water in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy and the consistency of sorbet.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with fruit and buckinis.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 1-2
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.