Need to get some goodness into your body after a weekend bender? Then this Veggie Satay Noodle Stir Fry is your friend. This super yummy bowl is easy on the tummy and will nourish you from the inside out!
- 1 packet konjac ‘lasagne’
- 2 tsp rice bran oil
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or other choice of sweetener
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup activated tamari almonds
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- In a small bowl place the peanut butter, tahini, lime juice, tamari, coconut sugar and water. Stir thoroughly to achieve a smooth paste. This is the ‘satay sauce.’
- Heat oil a large frypan over medium heat. Add the mushroom and cook for about a minute, stirring.
- Add the carrot, konjac ‘lasagne’ pieces and the ‘satay sauce.’ Stir for about one minute or until heated through.
- Transfer to two plates. Top with coriander, tamari almonds and sesame seeds.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 1
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.