Do you have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Nutella? Now you can indulge without the guilt with this super easy, 3-step natural Nutella Recipe. It’s full of good stuff, vegan, and yes, you have our full permission to lick the spoon!
- 2 ½ cups dry roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup cacao
- 3-4 tbsp coconut nectar or pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup hot water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp mesquite
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Place the hazelnuts in a high speed blender. Blend for approximately 10 minutes or until the nuts have broken down and the natural oil has been released.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the water. Blend well.
- Add the water a little at a time until a thick, spreadable consistency is achieved.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 10
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Looking for more weekend recipe inspo? Check out more of our healthy recipes here.