Australia Day usually calls for a gathering of friends, a pool, and a BBQ. Whether you’re hosting a party or just bringing a plate to a friend’s, we’ve got some guaranteed crowd pleasers you can whip up in a jiffy. These recipes are refreshing, cool and perfect for outdoors! Did we mention? They’re ALL healthy as well, so everyone will be wanting seconds, and thirds…
1. Quench Your Thirst With A Lamington Smoothie
- 2 large frozen bananas (peeled and chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup coconut water (or chilled water)
- 3 tbsp almond meal
- 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Top with extra coconut yoghurt, if desired.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 3
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Drooling already? Read on to grab more amazing, healthy recipes!