Who can resist a delicious smoothie? Creamy, sweet, delicious… and usually packed full of artificial sugar. Luckily, we’ve got the perfect solution! The Vanilla Smoothie with Chocolate Sauce is made only with the good stuff so you can cure those cravings without the guilt! Mmm, healthy treats.
- 2 large frozen bananas (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp mesquite (optional)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- Dash of hot water
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir all ingredients together for the chocolate sauce in a small bowl.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and top with the chocolate sauce.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 2
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute