Need a totally drool-worthy recipe you can whip up in a jiffy? Read on, ladies, and thank us later…
- 1 cup gluten-free oats (I get mine from iherb.com)
- ½ cup hazelnut meal
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2.5 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 chia egg or 1 free range egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 90 g raw salted caramel chocolate, chopped (I use Loving Earth)
- 50g raw dark chocolate, melted, to top (I use Loving Earth)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, place all ingredients, except the dark chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- Press into a greased and lined baking tray (approx. 28cm x 13 cm).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Place the melted dark chocolate in a piping bag and top using a criss-cross pattern.
Note: I gently melted my chocolate over low heat using a small saucepan.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 8
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes