Trying to start the new year the healthy way? Or simply cure a raging hangover? Luckily, this Berry Smoothie Bowl recipe will do the trick! Packed full of nutritious ingredients and natural energy, all you’ve got to do is blend and start sipping!
- 2 (peeled and chopped) frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 1 handful cashews
- ⅔ cup coconut water
- 1 tsp honey/ coconut sugar
- place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top with the desired toppings e.g. granola and fruit.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 12
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes