What’s an easy snack that no one will say no to? Sweet potato fries with spiced avocado cream, of course! Chips are a crowd fave, and these are so good you’ll be going back for more. Perfect when you’re told not to bring a thing!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Himalayan sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heaped tsp tahini
- 1 tsp sumac
- 2 heaped tsp cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1⁄2 a lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes under running water, until they are clean.
- Cut the sweet potato into wedges.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and toss with all ingredients.
- Lay out flat over 1-2 baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until crisp.
- For the avocado cream, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minute