Cookies are a crowd pleaser. They make excellent workplace treats, Xmas or birthday gifts, or just a sneaky little snack! This vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is guilt-free (so you can enjoy a couple of extra pieces) and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. The best part is, these cookies can be whipped up in just 6 steps!
- 1 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 80g raw dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- In mixing bowl, place the almond meal, buckwheat flour and coconut flour. Stir until combined.
- In a high-speed blender, add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate). Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the mixing bowl and add the chopped chocolate. Stir until a doughy texture forms. If too wet, add a small amount of coconut flour. If too dry, add a dash of water.
- Scoop heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 15
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes