Got a super secret family fudge recipe that takes 3 hours to make and involves about half a tonne of sugar? Time to scrap it in favour for something a whole lot easier and healthier! Yep, this Baked Caramel Fudge recipe is guilt-free, super easy to whip up and will guarantee to impress everyone… even your grandma!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- ¼ buckwheat
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coco sugar
- 1/4 cup macadamias, soaked for about an hour
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 6 pitted Medjool dates soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 50 g coconut butter
- 1 free range, organic egg
- Melted raw chocolate, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Place all the flours in a mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- In a high-speed blender, place the macadamias, coconut cream, dates, coconut butter and egg until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the blended mixture into the dry mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a small rectangular baking tin, lined with baking paper. (I often use a large loaf tin).
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until just cooked but still fudgy.
Serve with the melted raw chocolate.
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss