Emma is a 19-year-old naturopathy/nutrition student and total kitchen queen who’s the winner of our #bbhealthyrecipe competition! Here she’s blessed us with a totally delicious Raspberry Ripple Bars recipe that you can snack on all day without the guilt. Check out her Instagram for more drool-worthy recipes!
- Place your almonds, medjool dates, pecans, vanilla and cacao powder into into your food processor, process until it creates a thick mixture and all of the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Press into a pre-lined bar tin of your choosing; place into the freezer to harden.
- In a clean food processor place your raspberries, maple syrup and pre-soaked cashews and process until a thick mixture has formed, pour oven your base layer and place back into the freezer to harden. (If you forget to soak your cashews overnight you can alternatively place them in a bowl for 20 minutes with boiling water).
- Now over a low heat melt your dark chocolate. Once it has melted place into a small zip lock bag and cut a tip out of the corner and drizzle over your slice. Place back into the freezer until the chocolate hardens. Slice into desired sized pieces.
- Store in the freezer, and only remove to eat a slice – otherwise the raspberry sorbet layer will melt.
Creator of the recipe: @emmagraccce