Prepare yourselves, we’ve got a Chocolate Fondant recipe that’ll melt on your plate, in your mouth and your heart. Did we mention? It’s guilt free! So you better make extra. For health reasons. Right?!
- ¼ cup wholemeal spelt flour
- ¼ cup cacao
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 3 organic, free range eggs, lightly whisked
- 100g dark loving earth chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add in all wet ingredients and stir until really well combined.
- Pour into 3 greased ramekins.
- Bake for around 8 minutes or until the top has just formed a crust.
- Leave for about 1 minute before turning out very gently. (Use a knife to help the sides come away from the ramekins).
Creator of the recipe: @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 3
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes