1 cup hazelnut meal
½ cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup walnuts
1 packed cup medjool dates, soaked in hot water
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ cup cacao
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
Dash water (if required)
½ cup coconut milk130g dark chocolate, chopped (I use 2 ingredient dark Loving Earth Chocolate)
1. Place all brownie ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until well combined.
2. Press into a small rectangular tin lined with baking paper.
3. Place in the freezer.
4. For the ganache, place the coconut milk in a small saucepan and over medium-high heat until it reaches the boiling point.
5. Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. Pour over the boiling milk and leave for a few minutes without stirring.
6. Once the chocolate looks fairly melted, stir until smooth.
7. Pour over the brownie and place back in the freezer to set for at least 20 minutes or until firm then transfer into the fridge.
Creator of the recipe. @coconutandbliss
Recipe Yield: 10
Prep Time: 10 minutes
cook Time: 30 minutes