- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup almonds
- ¾ cup cashews, soaked for at least an hour
- ¼ cup macadamia, soaked for at least an hour
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp mesquite
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Raw chocolate, cacao nibs and almonds, to serve.
- Grease 4 ramekins with coconut oil. To make removal of the cheesecakes easier, line with 2 strips of baking paper, creating tabs that can be gently pulled.
- Place all base ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until combined. Add a dash of water if necessary.
- Press the base mixture into the 4 ramekins. Place in the freezer.
- Into the cleaned blender, place all the caramel filling ingredients. Blend for about 5 minutes on high speed or until extremely creamy.
- Pour on top of the chocolate base.
- Place in the freezer.
- Allow to set for about 2 hours.
- Drizzle with melted raw chocolate and decorate with almonds and cacao nibs!