Baked ‘chocolate’ oats. Warm and gooey. Rich and decadent. The perfect morning indulgence while being healthy!
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 2/3 mashed banana
- 1 heaped tbsp. cacao
- 1 cup coconut water, water or almond milk
- 1 heaped tsp honey/pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 heaped tsp honey
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 dash water
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius, fan- forced.
2. Soak the oats in the coconut water/milk for at least ten minutes but preferably overnight in the fridge.
3. Mash the banana and stir in. Add in the cacao, honey and cinnamon and mix until combined.
4. Pour into a single serving baking dish (or 2 small ramekins depending on size).
5. Place in the oven for at least 25 minutes or until the surface looks crisp. Cook until firm to touch
for a spongy, cake-like consistency or for less time to achieve a gooey pudding.
6. Stir together the sauce ingredients and pour over. Serve with fresh berries.
My name is Sophie and I’m a 20-year-old media student from Sydney.
I have an intense love for healthy food, nutritious cooking and cafe exploring! This has been a long-term passion of mine as I understand the importance of fuelling your body with goodness. Not only do you feel amazing and energetic on the inside, you glow with health on the outside! It may sound cliché, but it is absolutely true! I love leading this healthy, active lifestyle.
FOLLOW SOPHIE: @coconutandbliss