Summer breakfast just got real- mango sorbet breaky bowl! Icy and refreshing with a delectable fruity punch! YUM!
- 1 medium mango, cut into cubes and frozen
- ¼ – ½ cup coconut water (more for a smoothie-like consistency and less for a thicker sorbet)
- Fruit to top
- Your favourite toppings (I like buckinis, cacao nibs, chia seeds and desiccated coconut)
- Place the mango and the coconut water in a high speed blender. Blend until well combined and creamy. It may seem crumbly at first but keep blending!
- Place into a bowl and decorate with the topping.
My name is Sophie and I’m a 20-year-old media student from Sydney.
I have an intense love for healthy food, nutritious cooking and cafe exploring! This has been a long-term passion of mine as I understand the importance of fuelling your body with goodness. Not only do you feel amazing and energetic on the inside, you glow with health on the outside! It may sound cliché, but it is absolutely true! I love leading this healthy, active lifestyle.
FOLLOW SOPHIE: @coconutandbliss