Hey Guys, Sarah here. Not sure if you know who I am but I own BB and run our Facebook. Which if you follow you know I love Channing Tatum, kittens and pretty clothes! This is one of my first blog posts so I am excited to share with you one of my Wednesday’s working for BB!
This Wednesday was a pretty fun one, hence the post, I met up with Chris from Pedestrian.tv, went for a little trip to the styling suite for Staple the Label and had a lovely breakfast at one of my fave’s 485 Crown St, Surry Hills. I’m not much of a writer so I think it’s better to show it in photo’s.
So here’s an explanation to the pictures below:
1. The cool as wall at the Staple the Label Office! I want a wall like this at BB HQ!
2., 3. & 5. The gorgeous decor at the styling suite – how gorgeous!
4. One of the Bespoke pieces from the Staple the Label MBFW this year – the only one of it’s kind!
6. My new suit from Staple the Label!
7. Me in that gorgeous blue skirt 🙂
8. YUM breakfast! Seriously delicious!
I hope you find this interesting! I haven’t done a post like this before, so forgive my grammer and writing!